Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment 4500 Peak Watt Super Quiet Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator, Remote Electric Start, Gas & Propane Powered, RV Ready, CO Sensor, Parallel Capable
- 4500 Peak Watts and 3700 Rated Watts at Less Than 3% THD – Telescoping Handle – Gas or Propane Powered – Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start. Grounding System-Floating Neutral
- Features a 5–20R 120V Duplex Household Outlet, an RV-Ready Tt-30R 30 Amp Outlet and Two USB Outlets – Great Choice for Travel Trailers or Home Use with Automatic Low Oil and Carbon Monoxide (CO) Shutdown – Strong Enough to Run All Your Essentials
- Led Data Center: Rotating Digital Display Shows Fuel Level, Power Output, Remaining Run Time, Voltage Output, and Lifetime Hours
- Extremely Quiet, Extremely Fuel Efficient: as Low as 52 dBA Noise Output and Up to 18 Hour Run Time on a 3. 4 Gallon Gas Tank – Features “Economy Mode” for Maximum Fuel Efficiency
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed By 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage and Nationwide Customer Service Network
Details: Description The Westinghouse iGen4500DFc Dual Fuel Inverter Generator is a premium power solution to meet your portable power needs whether you're camping or on the go. With a TT-30R RV Ready Outlet, two 20A household outlets, and built-in USB ports, this generator is ideal for recreational activities or as an emergency backup source. It's engineered for maximum fuel efficiency with variable engine speed to produce only the power you need at any given time, running up to 18 hours on a 3.4-gallon gas tank. As a dual fuel generator, the iGen4500DFc operates on gasoline or propane for versatility wherever you are. Conveniently built with Push-Button Electric Start and wireless remote start for easy ignition and has an LED Data Center with an automatic rotating digital display to keep you up to date with real-time information. At less than 3% THD, the iGen4500DFc is perfect for running sensitive electronics like LCD/plasma televisions, laptops, tablets, or mobile devices that require clean, stable power. It features a lightweight, compact design with wheels and an extendable suitcase-style handle, making this model effortlessly more portable than traditional generators. The iGen4500DFc features automatic low oil and carbon monoxide (CO) shutdown, voltage regulation, and overload protection, complete with a 3-year limited warranty and Lifetime Technical Support, backed by our nationwide Westinghouse service network.