maXpeedingrods 5500W Inverter Generator,Gas Powered, 86lbs, Electric Start,120V/220V/240V,EPA Compliant, for Home Use Jobsites Woodwork Backup Power,Wheel & Handle Kit,RV Ready, 6250iE, Clear
- [Multi-Purpose Power Supply]Rated power 5000W, maximum power 5500W, basically can meet the larger power appliances (such as conventional power tool). Under power outage scenarios, it can basically provide continuous power supply for small and medium-sized households
- [Easy Start] Recoil Start and Eletric Start are configured in two starting modes, electric start is easy to operate and can be started successfully at once. recoil start can be used as an alternative starting method to recharge the built-in battery for electric start when it runs out of power.
- [Clear Digital Display]The panel is equipped with a digital display screen to monitor the data and feedback information in real time. It helps you clearly understand the fuel condition, usage, power generation status and generator condition.
- [Power More Appliances]With 2 x 120V 20A, 1 x 120V 30A, 1 x 120V/240V 30A dual voltage plug (can be directly connected to 220V and 240V appliances), 2USB port to solve the output needs of conventional appliances. Large panel with many interfaces, can supply power to a larger number of appliances simultaneously without transfer switch
- [Compact Design]Makes it lighter weight in the 5KW and higher power band, and 25 Percent weight reduction on the basis of the previous generation MXR5500, with a net weight of only 86lbs, a significant increase in portability. The longest side is 21.7 inches, making it smaller and more convenient to store when not in use.
- [Brand ]maXpeedingrods warrants all the inverter generators against defects in workmanship under normal use for a period of 2 years from the date of retail purchase by the original end-user purchaser ('' Period''), and free lifetime technical support and customer service.
Details: The maXpeedingrods 5000/5500-Watt Inverter Generator is ideal for job sites, backup powering items around the RV, or providing backup for extreme weather. Feature Running Watts：5000W Peak Watts:5500W Engine Type：4-stroke 312cc OHV，air-cooled Running Amps：20.8A Peak Amps：22.9A Voltage：120V/240V Frenquency：60hz Volume Level（23 Feet）：62dB Fuel Tank Capacity:13.5L Oil Capacity:0.8L Engine Displacement:312cc Quarter-Load Runtime:13h 50% Load Runtime:10h Generator size L*W*H:61x47x53.5cm Package size L*W*H:72x55x62.5cm Net Weight：52KG Gross Weight：58KG Starting System：Recoil Start/Electric Start Certifications Compliant 1.Passed the ANSI/PGMA Standard G300-2018-Safety and Performance of Portable Generators by TÜV Rheinland Tested. 2.EPA Certification 3.ISO 9001:2015 Certificated Packed including Spark Plug Socket Wrench ( 1 ) Owner Manual ( 1 ) Warranty Information ( 1 ) Funnel ( 1 ) RV30 Plug ( 1 ) Duplex Plug ( 1 ) Four-prong Plug ( 1 )