Champion Power Equipment 201185 4250-Watt Wireless Remote Start Open Frame Inverter Generator, CO Shield
Color: CO Shield
- Start and stop with ease from up to 80 feet away with the included wireless remote key fob – push-button power and convenience like never before
- 50% quieter and 20% lighter than a traditional Champion 4250-watt generator, plus our Economy Mode feature saves fuel and extends engine life
- 64 dBA is great for RVs, tailgating, your next project or home backup, with 4250 starting watts and 3500 running watts for up to 22 hours run time on gasoline
- Intelligauge keeps track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to monitor output and track maintenance intervals, plus features CO Shield carbon monoxide auto shutoff system
- Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
Details: Description The Champion Power Equipment 201185 4250-Watt Open Frame Inverter Generator with CO Shield® is one of the most advanced products on the market. Our advanced technology and innovative design will improve the way you power your life. Champion’s got convenience covered. Starting and stopping your generator from up to 80 feet away with the wireless remote key fob is a snap. First, we cut the noise level in half by integrating Quiet Technology digital components used in more advanced inverters. Then, we created an efficient mechanical design to decrease the overall footprint and weight by 20 percent. A quiet, lightweight addition to your RV and a cost-effective power solution, this Open Frame Inverter is smaller, quieter, lighter…BETTER! Champion’s recoil start features Cold Start Technology with a reliable 224cc Champion engine that produces 4250 starting watts, 3500 running watts, and runs for 22 hours at 25% load when the 4-gallon fuel tank is full. With a 0.6-quart oil capacity (recommended 10W-30 and funnel included) and a low oil shut-off sensor, this inverter operates at 64 dBA from 23 feet, which is a bit louder than normal speech. Confidently connect your sensitive electronics with Clean Power (less than 3% THD). Our Quick Touch Panel offers fast access to controls while Economy Mode monitors power consumption to extend your run time. The covered outlets in this RV Ready inverter include a 120V 30A RV (TT-30R), a 120V 20A household duplex outlet (5-20R) and a 12V DC automotive-style outlet with a dual USB adapter. The optional Parallel Kit, with included standard 50-amp RV outlet, provides a clip-on connection which allows you to increase output by connecting up to two 2800-watt or higher inverters or digital hybrids. This inverter is EPA/CARB certified. Buy with confidence – Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back up your purchase with a 3-year limited warranty and FREE lifetime technical support. CO Shield® technology monitors the accumulation of carbon monoxide (CO), a poisonous gas produced by engine exhaust when the generator is running. If CO Shield® detects unsafe elevated levels of CO gas, it automatically shuts off the engine. CO Shield® is not a substitute for an indoor carbon monoxide alarm or for safe operation. DO NOT allow engine exhaust fumes to enter a confined area through windows, doors, vents or other openings. Generators must ALWAYS be used outdoors, far away from occupied buildings with engine exhaust pointed away from people and buildings. Meets the requirements of ANSI/PGMA G300-2018.