Champion Power Equipment 201176 9000-Watt Electric Start Tri-Fuel Open Frame Inverter Generator with CO Shield
Color: Black & Yellow
- Your 9000-watt portable generator operates on natural gas, propane, or gasoline, plus natural gas and propane hoses are included so the unit is ready to run on any fuel right out of the box
- Trust the reliable 420cc Champion engine with its battery-included electric start featuring a reliable toggle switch, a built-in Cold Start Technology for easy starts in cold weather, plus features CO Shield carbon monoxide auto shutoff system
- 50% quieter (72 dBA) and 20% lighter than a traditional 7250-watt generator, plus fuel-saving Economy Mode, and Intelligauge to monitor voltage, frequency and operating hours
- Gasoline: 9000 starting watts and 7250 running watts, propane: 9000 starting watts and 6525 running watts, natural gas: 9000 starting watts and 5875 running watts and engine oil is included
- Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
Details: Description The Champion Power Equipment 9000-Watt Tri-Fuel Open Frame Inverter Generator with CO Shield® is one of the most innovative products on the market. A feature-packed addition to your RV and a cost-effective power solution, this inverter is smaller, quieter, and BETTER! First, we cut the noise level in half by integrating Quiet Technology digital components used in more advanced inverters, then we created an efficient mechanical design to decrease the overall footprint and weight by 20 percent. Operate your Tri-Fuel generator on gasoline, propane, or natural gas and safely switch fuels with our patented fuel selector dial. Using natural gas, the generator produces 9000 starting watts and 5875 running watts. To connect this generator to your home’s natural gas source, this generator includes a 25-foot NG hose kit, which includes a female quick connect end, a female flare fitting end and an NPT male adapter. Using gasoline, the generator produces 9000 starting watts and 7250 running watts, and will run for 14 hours at 25% load when the 4.3-gallon fuel tank is full. When using a 20-pound propane tank, it produces 9000 starting watts and 6525 running watts, and will run for 12 hours at 25% load. A 6-foot propane hose with a built-in regulator is included. With a 1.2-quart oil capacity (included 10W-30) and a low oil shut-off sensor, this inverter operates at an ultra-quiet 72 dBA from 23 feet, which is a bit louder than normal speech. All the outlets have covers for protection and include two 120V 20A GFCI protected household duplex outlets (5-20R), a 120/240V 30A locking outlet (L14-30R), a 120/240V 30.2A outlet (14-50R), plus a 12V automotive-style outlet, and a handy dual port USB adapter you can use to power your phone, laptop, or similar device. Buy this EPA certified compliant generator with confidence – Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back up your purchase with a 3-year limited warranty and FREE lifetime technical support. CO Shield technology monitors the accumulation of carbon monoxide (CO), a poisonous gas produced by engine exhaust when the generator is running. If CO Shield detects unsafe elevated levels of CO gas, it automatically shuts off the engine. CO Shield is not a substitute for an indoor carbon monoxide alarm or for safe operation. DO NOT allow engine exhaust fumes to enter a confined area through windows, doors, vents or other openings. Generators must ALWAYS be used outdoors, far away from occupied buildings with engine exhaust pointed away from people and buildings. Meets the requirements of ANSI/PGMA G300-2018.